Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring, Please?

Thoughts for the Day:

1. Harry Potter never disappoints--I finished the 7th one for the 4th time, and I still got sad when it was over. I even got all giddy and excited when Harry killed Voldemort, and the scene where Kreacher storms in with the other house elves and yells "Fight for my master!" gets me every time. :D Call me lame if you want; I just can't help it! I'm pretty sure I'll be a Potter Fanatic for life. Ya got me, JK Rowling.

2. Just have to say--I grow very, very, very weary of cold weather in the morning, then warmth in the afternoon, followed by cold again at night. Seriously. Spring needs to arrive and STAY. And yeah, driving through Mississippi in SNOW during MARCH is just wrong. WRONG, people, WRONG!

3. It is impossible for me to make an A in an upper level literature class. Granted, I am only in my third at the moment. Alas, it will be my third B. Now, I'm not complaining about B's. I love them. I'm just stating an observation I made at lunch today when I reflected on my Short Story test score while trying to consume this weird noodle concoction the Caf served up.

4. Spewing lovely Fruit Punch Vitamin Water from your nose/mouth at the same time makes for a choking/sputtering/disgusting mess of a human being. Which is what I was when I laughed uproariously yesterday at something I thought in my head. Which made everyone around think I'm completely off my head.

5. Yesterday I called my friend Audra "Gwenette." Then I called her "Andrew." My Mind really is starting to go, as I found I could not form her name. Woe is me.

Spring for good, PLEASE?
No more thoughts for today. Ciao.

1 comment: