Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak"

* I saw the Harry Potter 7 trailer yesterday. It was awesome. Although, I am really worried they might botch the final scene. And if they do, I will be seriously ticked off.

* Eclipse came out today. I don't know if I want to try and stomach the horridness that is Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson's acting. Or their horribly awkward kissing scenes. But for the sake of Jacob Black, I know I will.

* I have realized that people really suck sometimes. I guess I was a little naive before today. See, I thought a certain car wreck I had was done with, since it happened 7 months ago. Now someone who seemed nice is lying about it all, trying to get more money. It just blew my mind when I heard. I don't understand how people can be that way.

* Writing is perfect therapy. I've been working on a book, just sort of for fun right now. I had an idea and I'm running with it. Maybe one day I will publish it, who knows.

* Indian Spiced Chai tea, combined with the writing, is even better.

* Harry Potter always has the ability to cheer me up. (I know I've said this about ten times, but it is still true.)

* Electric President is an awesome new band I've recently discovered, courtesy of Pandora. Music is wonderfully therapeutic too.

* When I'm upset, I go on a hardcore cleaning spree. I think I finished my room in about twenty minutes today.

* Sometimes random words just float into my head from nowhere. Today were banshee, flipper, and mud. (Feel free to think I'm crazy, but you know it happens to you too sometimes. Right...?)

*God is awesome.

End.

2 comments:

  1. I've watched the Harry Potter trailer 5 times already!!! I'm so excited about it!
    I saw Eclipse today and it was actually good and of course Jacob Black looked hot in it!
    I'm sure your book is great!
    Pandora is amazing!
    I'm so excited about art camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HP people only messed up one ending out of 6 movies, so hopefully the statistics will hold constant!

    You know we'll see Eclipse. The curiosity will eat away at our Chelsea boredom until we can't resist.

    You'll probably publish your book. Or it will at least entertain me. And that will be worth writing it, of course. :)

    Don't worry about Tahoe woman. If I hit her car with MY Tahoe, we'll see how she feels THEN. Just kidding...that's actually pretty awful. I would never...but it's fun to say it.

    End.

    ReplyDelete